24 December 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone...

Hi to all of my lovely followers - just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.  Here is a photo of a particular favourite christmas card of mine that I made this year for my dear crafting buddy Shirley (I'm sure she won't mind me sharing it with you all - LOL).

The image and sentiment are both Hero Arts, the embossing folder Cuttlebug, snowflake die Cuttlebug. I coloured my image background with TH Distress Ink: Tumbled Glass and Versa Colour: Black.

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments since I started blogging back in February.  You have all made me feel very welcome and  they are so very much appreciated. 

Have a great Christmas and my very best wishes for 2011.

Big Hugs

Tina
XXX

1 comment:

Clare said...

Beautiful card! I hope you're having a lovely Christmas!

I have a little blog award on my blog for you today : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails