22 February 2011

The Shabby Tea Room Week # 50 Buttons and Bows

Good morning all

After my very lazy start to my day yesterday I did a spot of crafting (its a good life!) as I wanted to enter the next The Shabby Tea Room challenge Buttons and Bows.  Here is their inspiration photo:-

and here is what I've come up with:-

The main stamped image is from a new set that I bought by Kanban whilst out at The Stitch and Creative Craft show last Friday (and yes I got lots of new crafty bits and spent a fortune - sooo lucky to have an understanding hubby!)  Had a lovely day with two of my crafting friends Shirley and Cathy.  You will probably be seeing a few more cards with these gorgeous stamps......

Anyway enjoy your day and thanks so much for stopping by.

Happy Crafting

Tina
XXXXX

14 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a gorgeous card Tina. I don't remember that stamp? Perhaps you forgot to show us that one. Lol!!! You have made a really lovely card with it. Love the ribbon and heart buttons.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lynda said...

ooooh Tina this is very shabby chic - love that stamp and wouldn't you just love a bath like that! A very pretty card.

Love Lynda xxx

Vee said...

What a fab card, I have these stamps too, so, so easy to use. Love your doggy, is she a labradoodle? I have one in black that looks just like Tilly.
Veexoxox

Nicole said...

Pretty card - love those scalloped edges! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! I love the shape of it and that pretty flower! Thank you so much for joining us this week in the Tea Room! :)

Hugs...
Melissa
TSTR Designer

Shirley said...

oh oh oh must borrow this stamp Tina, it is fab.
I am totally lovin' this card. It is certainly a "Tina " card. I love the layout and the tissue flower is fab. Can't wait to craft with you soon.

Shirley

CinnamonSally said...

Great image Tina and a fabulous card.

Annette said...

Great card, with beautiful colours. Thanks for popping over to my new blog :)

Clare said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and colors.

You asked how my cards being published came about, I just sent a card in for the readers section using some papers they had free with a previous issue, they contacted me asking if I'd like to do some commissions. I was shocked and delighted, it hadn't even crossed my mind but of course I said yes. They've given me regular commissions ever since!! : )

Anonymous said...

Oh How I love your pretty card Tina!I bet you had lots of fun at the craft show,,,TFS:) x

Jules said...

Hi Tina

Wow!!

A beautiful card using an amazing stamp.

Love it!!

Love Jules xx

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card thanks for sharing!!

Clare said...

I love your work, you could submit a card to the readers section of some of the magazines, no pressure there! Just testing the waters, you never know!

Sarah Louise said...

great project tina, well done

Related Posts with Thumbnails