12 July 2011

Less is More - Week 23 One Layer

Hi LIMettes!

This LIM challenge blog is soooo addictive!  I've been thinking all weekend whilst doing other chores what I could make to fit this challenge as one layers are hard!!  Its so tempting to "add" something to the design like ribbons, sparkles...... but I guess that is the name of the game - or in this case challenge! LOL

So this week Mandi and Chrissie want to see "something with legs"..... here is my card:-


Now I'm no artist by any stretch of the imagination, but I did want the colouring of this image to have a "sketchy" look do you know what I mean?  Anyway ........ here is a close up
Recipe
Card blank: Craftwork Cards
Stamp: Flippin' Stamps by Lapashe
Pens: Promarkers
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black

I'd also like to enter my card into these challenges:-
http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com/ - #50 One Layer Card (Mon)
http://lollipopcrafts.blogspot.com/ - Summer Special Challenge - Anything goes (until 31st July)

Right so thats my effort for this week!  Off I pop to pay some of you a visit and leave a bit of blogging love!

Until next time...

Happy Crafting

Tina
XXX

14 comments:

Mandi said...

That's some serious shopping Tina!
Id love to have bags and bags of shoes lol
FAB card, FAB colouring
Thank you very much
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

cheryl said...

oh hun this is one brilliant image just love the colors you have used on this,hugs cheryl xx

Crafting Queen said...

Great card and love how you coloured it. :)

Eiglas said...

Super card Hunni - love the look of ecstasy on her face...!
Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty CardMakers this week!
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Chrissie said...

You sure need legs to do that amount of shopping!
Terrific card... and glad you're addicted to us!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Kathyk said...

Woo Hoo - fab card. I have this stamp tucked away in my collection too!

Kathyk

VICTORIA said...

OMG thats me put me in a crafting store and you probably wouldn't find me till closing. Great job on your card. Good luck with the challenge.

Dolly Daydreams said...

Love your card and it's fabulous how you coloured it very effective.

Marie

Kim B said...

Too cute!! I love the shopping...How fun. Kim xx

Fiona said...

She looks like a girl after my own heart. Fab image and great way to colour it.

Dana said...

Very fun card!

Lynda said...

Wow Tina this is fabulous! Love the sketchy colouring too it really works with this image.

Love Lynda xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Tina
fABBY CARD ...LOVE IT .....gORGEOUS HOPE YOU ARE WELL AND TILLY.....
Hugs
Sylvie
xx

Jacki Daniels said...

love this card and it's in my fav colours lol thanks for joining us at CCM this week with this fab card
Jacki xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails