23 September 2011

Some photos of my holiday to Spain

Thought I would share with you just a few photos from my holiday last week to Spain....  We were lucky enough to be invited by my hubby's sister to join her and her husband who own a villa out there..... which is about an hours drive north of Alicante.

Ok this is me try to be "arty" I only took my little camera but the photos came out not too bad - so this is the swimming pool (you don't say!!)  I took this photo because when I was lazing around on the sunbed I thought the pink of the bougainvillea flowers would look lovely against the blue of the pool!!!
For the next photo well I just LOVE the way the sun "sparkles" on the sea - in fact I find it quite mesmorising!
This was our view every morning and evening sitting on the terrace - not bad eh!
This is my little lizard friend who came out to see me everyday!!!  But when I got my camera out he got shy and started to run away!

Now on Thursday last week it was my Dad's birthday and when I called in the morning to wish him happy birthday I said that we were out that night to a really "posh" restaurant and that I would raise my glass and say happy birthday - and here I am!

This is a view from a restaurant we went to for our "last" lunch - again another stunning view and I loved the funky white garden furniture.

and here was my starter... a delish lobster and mango salad...


So before I bore you all I'll stop there! 

 It looks like we are in for a lovely weekend on the weather front and I'm extra happy as not only am I going to Ally Pally to do some crafty shopping, but I've also got family coming to stay - perfect!

Happy Crafting


Tina
XXX

4 comments:

Jane said...

Oooooo Tina it looks lovely...cold wet and windy here.....would love to be there right now!!x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow! Tina you make me jealous. You have had this lovely holiday while I have had tears and tension on my house move here at home. Great piccies sweetie. You have talent!!! See you tomorrow.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

CinnamonSally said...

Hi Tina, Love your holiday photographs, what a beautiful place the colours are gorgeous. You look as if you had a great time. Lucky you off to Ally Pally, I can't make it this year. Hope you get lots of lovely crafty bits and get some inspiration. Have a great weekend.
Sallyx

Colleen Dietrich said...

Tina, I just had fun checking out your gallery at Pinterest! I see you and I share a love of chandelier images, and that little snowman easel card was precious with the little. Snowballs. :) also so glad to have seen this pics of your trip to Spain. I am so jealous! I was in Marbella in October 2002. What a beautiful place!

Related Posts with Thumbnails