10 February 2012

Less is More Week 53: Colour

Hi everyone, just managing to get my entry into this weeks colour challenge over at Less is More.  This week the colour is
AQUA

and here is my card:-

 Sorry about the differences of colour between the two photos - not great light at the moment and even though I've edited them in PSE they've not come out the same!!!
Ho hum never mind, because I'm running in by the seat of my pants I've not got time to fiddle and get them to match!! Tut, Tut please forgive me....

Both the flower border and the mirror frame were cut on my Cricut.  Sentiment from Craftwork Cards, crystals from Hobbyhouse.

Hope you all enjoy your weekend and catch up with you later..... until then

Happy Crafting



Tina
XXX

5 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

Hi Tina, your fur baby is gorgeous! Love the card too, like the little frame with a 'mirror' in it hugs Karen x

Chrissie said...

It's amazing how different the two pics look, but whatever the colour it's a really cute card Tina!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

What a super fram tina
super card love the daisies
Thank you very much
mando
"Less is More"

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous Hun,really beautiful card hugs Cheryl xxxxxx

Shirley said...

One of your speciality "less is more " style cards. I love the die cuts. you put me to shame as I have not used my Cricut but will use one of the die cuts on my next card.

Shirley

Related Posts with Thumbnails