14 May 2012

Less is More Week 67 One Layer

Hi everyone I trust that you all had a great weekend spechly with the gorgeous weather that we had.....but that's gone now pouring with rain today!  Any way  I managed to get some crafting done (yipee) and have made a card for this week's challenge over at Less is More.  The challenge this week from Chrissie and Mandi is :-

ONE LAYER CARD

This time we have the stipulation to

USE THREE STAMPS

not four, not two... but 3!
So here is my card:-


The three stamps that I've used are:-
 Stampendous: Elegant Borders
Glitz: Love Nest Bird Cage
The girls' paperie: paper girl (this is the stamp above the bird cage)
 The stamp above the bird cage was stamped with perfect medium and then embossed using my new WOW! Embossing Glitters: Metallic Platinum Sparkle Regular.
 I also highlighted different areas of the bird cage and elegant border with a clear embossing pen and used the same WOW! embossing powder (hard to see in this photos).


A Heartfelt Plea....

One of my new teamies at Craftwork Cards: Jo has a very special plea out on her blog at the moment.  Do you have any spare cards you could donate to Jo to help her fundraise?  If you have the time please pop over to see Jo here on her blog for the full story and details - thank you XX.

So thats me for today, will be popping over to leave some comments on my fellow LIMettes blogs so until then....

Happy Crafting


Tina
XXX

9 comments:

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...loVely card Tina, super inky work & loVe the sparkle...Mel :)
Have you had a package yet from CW cards?...x

...the yorkshire fox... said...

Hi Tina, me again...nope i've not had anything either I think I was panicing and wanted to check with you...Julie had said we'd get stuff in the mail and Kath from http://kath-allthatglitter.blogspot.co.uk/ has had her new package...it'll be here soon no doubt...exciting times...Mel :)

kassa said...

Hiya there sparklygirl-Tina, love the simplicity of your card, the sparkle sets it off a treat.
By the way I'm Karen one of your new CWCD teamies and like you I love sparkle too. Pop in and see me sometime, beware you will need sunglasses - Bling - tee hee!!
Kxoxo

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Tina!
xx

Fiona said...

Very elegant Tina, loving your birdcage stamp.

Skye said...

Very elegant. I like black and white cards. Great idea to highlight particular areas.

Deanna said...

Tina,
Your card is just striking. Love all the element in it!

Mandi said...

This is lovely Tina
Love the two tone one
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Alexandra Marler said...

Hi Tina,what a beautiful elegant card!I love the accents of embossing,delicate and lovely!
Alexandra x

Related Posts with Thumbnails