15 October 2012

Spark Your Creativity Challenge - Mid Month Post

Hi everyone

Just popping on with a few more pics of my bracelette I made for this month's challenge: Spark Your Creativity over at Pin and Tack blog which is always ANYTHING GOES!



and this is my original post photo:-
 
I took this bracelette away with me on holiday and wore it so many times - its so versatile and I love it!

Well it would be lovely if you could join in the challenge over at Pin and Tack don't forget that its always ANYTHING GOES!!

There are prizes up for grabs.....
{ SPONSORS }

Mini Clothes Pin Banner Kit
(includes 5 micro clothes pins & clothesline delightfully wrapped.)

Pin & Tack is featured in InStyle Magazine's Makeover Issue!

18x28 Fat Quarter Fabrics
Deanne is a design team member of Spark Your Creativity Now! and various other design teams along with operating her own challenge blog, {PIN}spirational Challenges.

 So that is  it for me for today...

Take care and catch up with you all soon... until next time...

Happy Crafting


Tina
XXX

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails