1 November 2012

Spark Your Creativity Now Challenge # 3 November

Hi everyone back this evening with the next challenge over at Pin & Tack with the monthly Spark Your Creativity Now Challenges:


Don't forget this challenge is always ANYTHING GOES - so what are you waiting for!!

The prize sponsor this month is


Mini Clothes Pin Banner Kit

(includes 5 micro clothes pins & clothesline delightfully wrapped.)


Pin & Tack is featured in InStyle Magazine's Makeover Issue!

and here is my project a little altered gift box.

I covered the box with doilies which I then inked with Old Paper Distress Ink.  I couldn't resist adding a couple of sewing theme charms that I've got in my stash - just love charms!!

So that is it for me for today, can't wait to see what you create!

Until next time...

Happy Crafting


Tina
XXX

3 comments:

Karon said...

Such a beautiful box and I love the teeny scissors:-)

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome sweetie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Jules said...

Hi Tina

My kind of project!

Love all those little sewing elements.

Love Jules xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails