10 April 2014

KITSCH!

Hi everyone thought I would drop in today to share some of my other Kitsch creations I made for Craftwork Cards for a recent Create and Craft show!  

The papers are a little Cath Kidstonesque I think and I was inspired to make this little apron card (and yes I do own a Cath Kidston apron - had it for many years and still love it!)
 This would be a great card to send to a friend who likes to bake!

Now drawing I'm soooo not very good at.... but I was quite pleased with how my spoon, whisk and oven glove came out - LOL!!

 Now my next offering is a very CAS (clean and simple) man's birthday card 

The other half of the Kitsch collection is this lovely pink and blue colour pallet - here are some cards I made just for myself (in fact they have been whisked away by my lovely friend Elaine who sells them for me where she works!)
 How cute is the scottie dog - he comes in the kit already die cut!



I would love to know what you think of these makes, so if you have the time would love you to leave a comment - I love reading comments!!

I will be back again soon.  If you are off to Ally Pally this weekend and are going on Sunday I will see you there!!

Take care everyone and until next time....

Happy Crafting


Sparklygirl-Tina

XXXXXXXXXX


5 comments:

Patricia said...

Good morning, so glad I popped in.
I have these pads, have not used them as yet!!.
Beautiful cards, love them all especially the "apron" one, great idea.
Have a great day

Patricia

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful cards.

Unknown said...

Hi I was looking for more inspiration on using my paper and bits and here it is. I seem to have lost my creativity just now so any help is appreciated.

Love the apron card and the rest of course.

Wilma x x

Chriss America Real said...

My goodness! These are all so cute!

Unknown said...

Wow these cards are fabulous love the kitsch designs. Love the apron one and the Scottie dog lovely x x x x

Related Posts with Thumbnails