2 April 2010

Non-crafting Shopping Spree...

I was away last weekend at my sister's. She lives near Bexhill-on-Sea. Now in the town there is a beautiful shop called House of Cards (yes they sell some lovely cards) but they also sell some gorgeous jewellery, chocolate and other things too. I was ages deciding between either a lovely necklace or a braclett. I went for the necklace: 1 - because I REALLY loved it! and 2 - because my sister said "You've got loads of bracletts"!! If I had enough cash I would have had both - but I was being very good and just got the necklace. BUT now I'm thinking I should have had both!!!!! Anyway had a lovely weekend with my sis. On the Saturday afternoon we had Afternoon Tea at The Grand in Eastbourne (get me!) - well it had been my sister's birthday that week and we wanted to treat ourselves - and my sister really did spoil us when she ordered a lovely bottle of sparkling pink wine - so as you can imagine had a lovely time! Oh and my new necklace looked lovely too!

Now on a completely different shopping trip a couple of weeks ago I picked up this lovely pen pot in paperchase - I just really love the look of the white metal.....
.......Yes I definitely like this look as last week in my local garden centre I saw this Jewellery stand and had to have it - not to use as a jewellery stand but just to put in my craft room because I love it!! I so love the trend at the moment for nature inspired things.

1 comment:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Glad you had a good week-end with Sis. Love your purchases. Cathy xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails