15 April 2010

Wedding Cards



Morning all, just thought I would post up a couple of cards I've been working on. A friend of mine has asked me to design 6 wedding cards for a project she is working on. She wanted simple and elegant designs. Here are a couple of the designs I've done for her. Apologies for the photo quality, but I still haven't learnt how to use my digital SLR camera properly! and because the cards are all white, and the window ledge had the sun beaming through I didn't quite know what settings to put it on to get the best shot, but anyway hopefully you can see them OK. I'm also ashamed to say that I've also got Photoshop Elements - a recent purchase but again haven't had time yet to learn how to use that either!!!!!!!! I'm too busy blogging these days - its so addictive eh! So any comments on better photography skills would be appreciated!!!

3 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great cards Tina. No help I am afraid on hints for photography as OH takes mine. Lovely to see you on Tuesday. Cathy xxx

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Thanks anyway Cathy - yes it was lovely to see you too! Roll on next month. The friend I was making the cards for popped round yesterday and loved all my 6 designs so I'm chuffed about that!

Tina

Shirley said...

I'm sure your friend will love both of these. Remind me to speak to you about photography next week.

Shirley

Related Posts with Thumbnails