1 May 2010

Good Morning all

Good morning everyone - its been a while since my last posting as hubby, Tilly and I have had a few sneaky days away up in Norfolk staying with my Dad. We had the most brill weather and enjoyed our days out walking with Tilly either on the lovely beaches or beside a broad. Funny story though, when we arrived at Dad's we couldn't let Tilly out into the garden as Dad had a couple of ducks in residence and the female had been laying eggs - so we had to wait for them to fly away at dusk before Tilly could go in the garden. Hubby and I thought we were seeing things as on the day we got back home we couldn't believe it but there were 3 ducks in our garden!!!!!!! Luckily it was only a temporary visit and they haven't been back since - but it did make us laugh!

Tilly just loves playing fetch at the beach...






This is Ranworth Broad - we were sitting having a lovely ice cream with this gorgeous view..

This is sitting down again but at Wroxham Broad (I think we were having and ice cream again!!!!)


Here are the ducks in Dad's garden:-


Here are the ducks in our garden:-

Back to reality though now that we are home (with the washing machine working its socks off to catch up) fingers crossed the rain stays away so I can get it all dry outside on the line.

I've got withdrawal symptoms for making cards - although I did take a few card making bits away with me, but only managed one card! So here I am on the computer with my other new hobby - blogging - so after this I must make some cards............... but first hubby has just made me a nice coffee!....


1 comment:

Shirley said...

Glad you had a great time in Norfolk with your dad. It makes me home sick for Norwich.

Shirley

Related Posts with Thumbnails