30 October 2010

Noel Hanging Decoration for Simply Create

Morning all

If  Mr Blogger is working this is my first scheduled post - wanted to try it out really!  So as promised yesterday here is my next completed project for Simply Create. Again the images are not something I would normally work with - but I had four of them and the idea just popped into my head to do this hanging Noel decoration!

You can't see it in this photo but it is quite sparkly - well you know what I'm like and my sparkles!
Tina
X

3 comments:

Lynda said...

It's beautiful Tina and so is the altered book. You're having some great papers and images to work with. Love the pale blues and greys too they make for very elegant crafting.

Love Lynda xxx

Bianca said...

very nice blog. good work.

hugs

Shirley said...

You have done it again Tina. I would not have thought to use those bird pictures in a Christmas hanger but they work so well. Come on over to mine soon and give me some inspiration.

Shirley

Related Posts with Thumbnails