24 January 2011

Kaboodle Doodle Challenge # 51 - Glitter/Bling

Good morning all - hope you are having a good start to the week?  Doesn't Monday come round so quick...  So over at Kaboodles we have our weekly challenge and this week it's Glitter/Bling. 

The design team were kindly given images by Digi Doodle Shop


DIGI DOODLE SHOP\
and here is my card:-

I love this owl sitting on his branch!  The bp was a freebie with a magazine and the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.  I was wondering how I was going to glitter/bling up this particular image but I think I succeeded!  Let me know what you think!

Hope that you might have time to join us this week.

Have fun and Happy Crafting

Tina
XX

6 comments:

Anesha said...

Great card!!

**Farrah** said...

I love your card Tina!! So fun and quirky!!
Farrah

Hestia's Helper said...

Tina. You're so right about using "Glitter and Bling" with these images, but you pulled it off beautifully! I love how you did the ribbon/sentiment, too...
{{smiles}}
Stacie

KraftyKoolKat said...

A cutie Tina. I love the layout.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Tina, thanks for stopping by my blog, love your little doggy too. I have a very similar picture of Barney sitting in blue bells.

Gorgeous card by the way x

Shirley said...

Sorry it has taken me so long to comment on here Tina but I hope I am making up for it now.
This is another cute card and I love the googly owl eyes. I think your glitter and bling worked out great as it is not the ideal image to work with on that theme. Well done.

Shirley

Related Posts with Thumbnails