18 January 2011

The Play Date Cafe Challenge # 64

Morning here I am bright and early with my next challenge card this time for the The Play Date Cafe.  Here is the colour inspiration photo - gorgeous eh!


and here is my card

I love the "just because" it was cut from my new Cricut cartridge "Paper Lace" so many gorgeous things on this cartridge that I'm probably going to use it a LOT.  I also added to this card a bit of "sparkle" using my fav bling templates!  I finished off tying some seam binding (that arrived in the post yesterday from The Ribbon Girl) gorgeous - I've got it in quite a few colours so watch out for that appearing a lot more too! Anyway hope you like the card - clean and simple and quick to do! (just the way I like it!)

Happy crafting until my next post...

Tina
XXX

9 comments:

Fiona said...

Tina this is such a sweet CAS card :) Thanks for playing along at the PDCC this week!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hi Tina! I like the bling and the butterflies (always a great combination, in my opinion!) on your card. You've used our color palette beautifully. THank you so much for playing with us this week at PDCC!

CinnamonSally said...

This CAS card is stunning Tina, see you are having fun with your cricut. Love the colours this week good luck with the challenge.
Sallyx

Sarah Anderson said...

Ooo I think I need to check out that cricut cartridge! Such a beautiful, delicate card. Thanks so much for joining us at the play date cafe this week :)

Tracey said...

LOVE your use of the Cricut cut-out!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe :)

Jaclyn Miller said...

Wow, you really let that cricut shine on this card - love how you backed the cut out with the gray. Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe.

Ruby said...

What a GORGEOUS card, and great Cricut cartridge too! You did a fab job with our colours! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Tina, I forgot to say thank you for putting me on your Blog List! I saw it there, and thought "Wow!". Then, I promptly forgot to thank you for putting me there.

Once again, I am so deeply thankful for all your kindnesses to me today!

Shirley said...

Your choice of colours are great and perfect for the challenge theme. An all round gorgeous card and I love the bling.

Shirley

Related Posts with Thumbnails