16 June 2011

Father's Day Challenge

Good morning all

Well the rain has arrived in my part of the world and looks to be set in for the day.... oh well better do some crafting then........... LOL

With Father's Day on Sunday there are a lot of challenges featuring this as their theme and as I've made my father's day card thought I would post it up and enter some challenges!

So here is my card



Recipe
Card blank: Craftwork Cards
BP: Freebie with a magazine
Stamp: Hero Arts
Sentiment: computer generated
Glossy Accents

I really love this Hero Arts stamp its so versatile.  I stamped the extra butterflies and layered them up and added glossy accents to give them a bit of shine.

So here are the challenges I would like to enter:-

Papertake Weekly - Dads and Lads (Tues)
cupcake craft challenges - Cupcake 146 Boy oh boy oh boy
ooh-la-la-creations challenges - Challenge 82 Father's day/Special man
stamp-n-doodle - Happy Father's day (Tues)

I also made a Father's Day card for my sister (well actually I made both and let my sis decide which one she wanted as I liked them both!!)  This is what she picked:-

Recipe
Card Blank: Craftwork Cards
Stamp: Glitz
Embossing folder: Bark Creative Expressions
Sentiment: computer generated

I inked the embossing folder before I ran it through the cuttlebug I do love the effect this gives! - just can't remember what ink it was!

Happy Crafting...

Tina
X

14 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Two great cards Tina!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely cards Tina. The butterflies are perfect, and I love that birdbage image! The embossed BG is awesome. :o)

Gibmiss said...

Hi Tina
Two gorgeous cards my fave is the 2nd one ....
hugs
sylvie
xxxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Tina hope you ok....Two gorgeous cards my fave is the 2nd one
hugs
sylvie
xxx

Jules said...

Hi Tina

Two beautiful cards .. .. I don't know how your Sister managed to choose between them!!

Sorry I haven't been around too much .. .. life is nicely very busy at the moment in the House of Hearts.

Love Jules xx

Liza said...

Gorgeous cards Tina. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two gorgeous cards Tina. Hope you have a great week-end with your Dad. Missed you last night.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Colleen Dietrich said...

I love them both! I love the birdcage stamp, but I like that green gingham over-stamped with *script* (love it).

Faye said...

What a gorgeous male card. I love all the little details. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. Good Luck! x

Delphine said...

Gorgeous cards, Tina! I love the dimension on your first card and the image and layout of your second card are fab! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

cherry said...

They are gorgeous..love your butterflies. cherry

Vicky said...

Fabulous cards - love the soft colours :)

Star said...

Oh, wow. Both of your cards are just lovely. I really like how you popped up the butterfly/dragonfly images, and the aging on your birdcage card is fabulous.

Thanks for playing with us at Stamp-n-Doodle. I hope to see you again next week!

xx Star

Lisa said...

Two really pretty cards! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails