22 December 2011

Penny Black and More @ Allsorts Challenge

Good morning, well I'm a little bleary eyed this morning went to lunch in London yesterday a sort of almuni caught up with lots of old friends and didn't get home until 9.30pm........ So taking it easy today cant hack all this partying like I used to -lol.  Anyway I made this card a couple of days ago to enter into this months penny black and more at allsorts challenge with the theme of Happy Birthday.  Here is my card:-



 You can see that those little burlap flowers have made another appearance!!
Right off to walk little Tills - I think I need some fresh air!

Back later but until then...

Happy Crafting


Tina
XXXX

7 comments:

Shirley said...

This is a lovely colour combination Tina.I love the minimalistic colouring on your image. Lovely hand made flowers too and finished off beautifully with the gorgeous gems.

shirley

CinnamonSally said...

This is such a cute little card Tina I love the monochromatic look.

Heres wishing you a very Mery Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Hugs
Sally

Emma Williams said...

A wonderful card and I love the floral, it's fab!!
Hope you have a lovely Christmas and looking forward to getting to know you and seeing more of your work in 2012!
Love Emma xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Hi Sweetie. Gorgeous flowers and card. Hope you are now feeling better after your walk with Tilly, you dirty stop out. Lol!! Glad you had a good time. I am feeling sorry for myself, I have a bad cough and cold and sicky bug. No Christmas goodies for me!!!

Have a great time.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Louise said...

Very pretty card love the colour combo,thank you for joining us at Penny black and more.
Hugs Louise xx

brenda said...

Your card is just lovely Tina adn the tone on tone works beautifully.

Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More this month, good luck and have a lovely Christmas.

B x

Related Posts with Thumbnails