10 January 2012

Daring Cardmakers challenge # First Friday colour Combo1

Hi all still busying myself making some cards and I want to enter this weeks challenge over at Daring Cardmakers this is the colour combo board

Just by chance I made a card today that has all these colours in it - what a bit of luck wouldn't you say!!  So here is my card:-


The crystal flourishes I used here are by ZVA Creative.  I won them recently on a blog hop - they are soooo gorgeous and I got quite a few packs too - very generous - thanks again to Carole for picking me to win her prize!

Thats me done for today!  Until next time..

Happy Crafting


Tina
XXX

4 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous Tina.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Unknown said...

Love the inspiration piece and colors and your card is gorgeous!!

Shirley said...

Such a beautiful card Tina and I love the colour combination. It would make a lovely engagement card. Love the strip roses and the sparkly swirls.


Shirley

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Gorgeous card, really pretty and I love the crystals. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

Related Posts with Thumbnails