7 August 2012

Christmas Ornament Pad

Hi everyone as promised yesterday,  I'm sharing with you today some projects I've made using the Craftwork Cards Christmas Ornaments Pad that comes with the Recipe Cards from QVC.....

I love how the pink and black combo looks and trust me its more striking IRL!!
Snowflakes on a washing line - I know but I like it!!!


Set of 5 tags with the addition of some lace.  Made so super easy with the ornaments from the pad!
Some close ups

and finally a snowflake and lace Xmas wreath!



Hope you enjoyed that share today.  I will be back later in the week as I want to join this week's LIM challenge!

Happy Crafting


Tina
XXX

2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely set of creations.

cheryl said...

oh this is stunning hun,incredible detail hugs Cherylxxxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails