29 August 2012

More cards using the Naturally Gorgeous Kit

Hi everyone

Well we are midway through the week already, how time flies when you are having some crafty fun!!  I've made some more cards using the Craftwork Cards Naturally Gorgeous Kit and so I thought I would share them with you....





and here is a little sneak peak of another couple I've made that are a little different that I will post tomorrow...



So thats it for me for today, I'm off to make some cards for some challenges...

Happy Crafting


Tina
XXX

3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, love the sneak peaks.

Anonymous said...

More gorgeous cards Tina! That kit is really lovely.
xx

Colleen Dietrich said...

All gorgeous, Tina! I really like the little baubles you placed on the chandelier. Are they rhinestones, or something else? Hope you are well, and big hugs to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails