12 December 2012

Oh Christmas Tree...

Hi everyone I'm back as promised with some photos of my Xmas tree.  Now I don't think these are the best photos I've ever taken, I think I need to practice a bit more..... I'm also gonna take some more photos in daylight to see if I can capture the prettiness of the decs on the tree anyway here are the ones I've taken tonight.....

 
 I know this next one is slightly blurry!

 
I think I have a thing for snowflake decs!!


 
This pressie is for me....

....and this is for hubby....

Would love to know what you think, and any tips on Xmas tree photography would be greatly appreciated too!!

So I will be back in a couple of days with some daytime shots of my tree...

Until next time... keep warm and...

Happy Crafting



Tina
XXXX

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails