11 December 2012

The Ribbon Girl - December Challenge

Hi everyone hope you are all well, and getting ahead with your xmas shopping and card writing...... my cards are all done and posted, just got a few more presents to buy so am planning a shopping trip very soon!!! 

So I thought I would enter this month's challenge over at The Ribbon Girl Blog.  This month's challenge is the theme Ho Ho Ho a Christmas theme - so as I've got lots of photos of cards I've made this year thought I would enter one into their challenge!  So here is the card I've chosen - hope you like it!






Card recipe
Card blank: Craftwork Cards
Gold paper: Craftwork Cards
Printed Snowflake Acetate sheet: Kanban
Sentiment: Woodwear
Flowers, ribbon, crystal charm and mini snowflakes from stash
Glamour Dust
Die Cut Snowflake: Memory Box and Spellbinders
Label Die: Go Kreate
Holly Flourish die: Cherry Lyn Designs

So thats my little share for today, thanks so much for popping by, I will be back later in the week with some photos of my Xmas tree that I promised last week!!!

Until next time.....

Happy Crafting



Tina
XXX

4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really beautiful card.

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...stunning card Tina, great design & colour...Mel :)

CinnamonSally said...

Beautiful card Tin, I love the snowflakes against the gold. Wishing you a merry Christmas and a creative new year!

Connie said...

Oh my goodness, your cards are amazing. You put so much love and kindness into them and it shows. I was out looking to see who my followers were following and came upon your blog. You have so much talent. Beautiful work :)
I am celebrating my first year as a blogger and having my first Give-Away. Please come visit and while you are there enter to win:)
Have a marvelous day.
Connie :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails