20 June 2013

Craftwork Cards Blog Hop

Hi everyone thanks for popping over to my own personal blog along the route of this week's fun blog hop!

You will have arrived here from over the pond and the lovely blog post by USA Blog  DT member Mandee "Madge" Gillen with her fabulous creations using the oh so gorgeous Red Carpet Wreath Kit...


I too have been playing with this gorgeous kit and I'd like to share with you all my Wreath - if you've not used these Wreath kits before I urge you to give them a go, they are so easy and the results are simply stunning I just LOVE playing with these kits!

 You know me I like to add a bit of sparkle!!
 Now these two images below are of the same Wreath but its hanging up this time against the wall!!


So next up on the blog hop tomorrow, will be the lovely USA Blog  DT member: Jenny Johnson - so do hop over there tomorrow with more chances to win!

So to recap on what you need to do to be in with the chance of winning a Wreath Kit today....

Leave a comment on either the USA or UK blog posts and ALSO on my own little blog and we will randomly select a winner to receive the gorgeous Wreath Kit.

At the end of the week a person will be randomly selected from both the USA and UK blogs to receive all SIX Wreath kits - Best of luck to you all!!

I do hope that you are enjoying our little blog hop as much as we have putting it together - and hope to see you back here soon!

Until next time....

Happy Crafting




SPARKLYGIRL-TINA
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

9 comments:

Jane said...

Hi Tina I have so enjoyed hopping to the USA and back here..these kits are brilliant. I love the wreath you made, it looks beautiful, such pretty colours x

Mars x said...

Fabulous wreath Tina, beautiful like everything you do..... Mars xxx

Mars x said...

Fabulous wreath Tina, beautiful like everything you do..... Mars xxx

Zippy said...

Stunning wreath, so beautiful. Lovely colours and papers xxx

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

beautiful wreath!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!!! I love the wreath it looks great all put together!!!! Sorry I am so late commenting!
loves-Scrappin Madge USA DT

Colleen Dietrich said...

Such a pretty wreath, perfect for Valentine's Day, too!

pınar uyar said...

heyyy this looking soo sweet... like this... maybe follow me back..
http://piiboutique.blogspot.com/

pınar uyar said...

heyyy this looking soo sweet... like this... maybe follow me back..
http://piiboutique.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails