25 June 2013

The results are in.....


Hi everyone hope that you all had a great time last week with the Craftwork Cards blog hop featuring all those lovely creations from not only my UK teamies but also all our teamies from over the pond in the USA too. There was so much inspiration I for one thoroughly enjoyed the hop!!

 Its time to announce the winner from those of you who left a comment on my own personal blog last week and I want to say a BIG thank you to those that did!.........


Drum roll............




the winner is.............


ZIPPY


Zippy said :- "Stunning wreath, so beautiful. Lovely colours and papers xxx"

If you could e-mail me at sparklygirltina@gmail.com with your address I will arrange for your prize of a Wreath Kit to be sent out to you!!

Don't forget to pop over to Craftwork Cards Blog and look out for Julie's post to see all the other winners from last week!

Until next time...

Happy Crafting



SPARKLYGIRL-TINA
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 comment:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Hi Sweetie. Sorry I don't get to comment on your blog that often. I can view your postings through bloglovin but it will not let me comment. So I have to come out and pick you up through the old way. You seem to be going from strength to strength with your card making postings and Craft Work cards. I am glad you are doing well sweetie, it is well deserved.

Have a good weekend
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails