9 June 2010

Father's day cards and my anniversary weekend away

I celebrated my 18th Wedding Anniversary last weekend, and hubby and I went to stay with my sister for a long weekend. We had a lovely time with walks on the beach, a visit to a castle with gorgeous gardens and nice meals out....... bliss! I tried to get creative with my photography - but I only had my little camera with me but I'm pleased with some of the shots...




I meant to post this photo before my weekend jaunt its just a few Father's day cards I've made recently to go into my friends shop....

2 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Glad you had a nice week-end away and congrats on your anniversary. Cards look lovely. Glad you have an outlet for your cards, I have lost mine as the saloon went bust. They said the only busy part of their business was my cards. Lol!!!
Cathy
xxxx

Lynda said...

Love your photographs your sister must live in a very beautiful part of the Country! A great set of crds too!

Love Lynda xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails