20 July 2010

Wedding Cards

We've got a family wedding coming up soon, so thought I would make some cards - I say some as I offered my mum and my sister to make cards for them!

So here are the cards:-

This will be mine (you know me with swirls and sparkles!)




















This is the one for my mum (a more traditional look)


A the one for my sister

I've e-mailed them the photos and they both are really pleased with the cards - although my sis and I were discussing removing the bow off of her one and put something else on instead - so need to re jig that card.  In fact my sis really loved the one I did for my mum - so might even make another one if I get a chance!

Materials used:
My card:
Swirl stamps from a set call Pollen Dust by FFancy Pants
Frilly Square by Go Kreate
Text: computer generated
Crystals, Ribbon and Diamante slide from stash
Card: Craftwork Cards

Mum's card:
Couple, cake and sentiment from a set from Inkadinkado Wedding/Marriage
Frilly Square: Go Kreate
Heart doily: Ribbon Box
Black Pearls: Hobbyhouse
Black Bows: M&S table confetti
Ribbon, joined hearts, and feathers from stash
Card: Craftwork Cards

Sister's card:
BP and image from Pink Petticoat
Ribbon from stash
Card: Craftwork Cards

1 comment:

Lynda said...

They're lovely Tina and all so completely different - that's a challenge in itself when they're all for the same person/couple. Well done!

Love Lynda xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails