8 May 2011

Cards on Craftwork Cards blog!

Hi everyone a couple of my cards are featured on the Craftwork Cards blog today as I was using their new Tres Chic collection (which is gorgeous BTW).  Julie at CC kindly put them on their blog.  Anyway thought I would share them on my blog too so here they are :-




Julie from Craftwork Cards will be on QVC tomorrow at 12 noon - her first time on TV - so I must tune in to see how she gets on and I might have to get the credit card out!

Hope you've all had a great weekend.

Happy Crafting

Tina
X

3 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Hi Tina, hope you have had a great weekend, congratulations for being featured on the Craftwork cards blog. These cards are so pretty my favourite is the top one, so chic!!

Lynda said...

Two fabulous cards Tina - I so enjoyed using this kit too.

Love Lynda xxx

Pauline said...

Congraqtulations on beoing featured on Craftwork Cards blog, your cards are so elegant and pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails