29 May 2011

Less is More Week 17 Recipe - Pick a Square - Oh and Tilly is 3!!

Hi everyone hope you are all having a great bank holiday weekend?  Couple of things today firstly I'm joining in the fun again at Less is More.  This week the challenge is to pick a square


The lovely Chrissie and Mandi have again created a great challenge!  I've picked bottom left... so here is my entry:-

Recipe

Stamped image: Pink Petticoat free with a magazine
Coloured with Aquamarker
Glittered with Glamour Dust
Distressed with Tumbled Glass

And on to my second point (or should this have been the first - LOL!) - I couldn't let today go by without mention that it is my "little girl's" 3rd Birthday today and here are some photos of her today ...

Don't disturb me I'm on look out!
 Oh treats involved - here is my paw then (quick you might miss it!!!!)
These last 3 years have flown by having Tilly.  I just LOVE her so much it hurts.  She has had a lovely day today we've had a lovely long walk, she has had a nice tripe filled bone, cuddles, play, sleep what more could she want....... Its a dog's life!

Thought I would show you photos of Tills when she was a little younger...
At 7 weeks old..
 Our first meeting
 At home in the garden
 I love spending thyme in the herb garden!
 I'm so diddy
 My first walk 
 When auntie Susie came for a visit
 I'm filling out a bit more now (especially my fur!!)
   
Well hope I've not bored you too much!

Back again in the week until then.. I will be commenting later on some of the LIMettes out there..

Happy Crafting


Tina
XXXX

13 comments:

Kathyk said...

Card AND DOG both ADORABLE!!!

Kathyk

Mandi said...

Aww Tina your doggie is gorgeous. Happy Birthday Tilly
Your card is super, really cute. I think it may have been betetr without the border, if you don't mind me saying

Thank you so much
Div LIM mandi
"Less is More"

Netty said...

Such a sweet card but really adore your little dog Tina. Annette

TAM said...

Love your card but love your doggie even more - she's sooooo cute

Beryl K said...

Lovely card and your little friend is adorable
Beryl x

Rita said...

Great card. I just love your little girl too, so Happy Birthday to her. Hugs Rita xx

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
This card is a nice, sweet and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Suze Bain said...

Cute card and doggie Tina. (Now, be honest, did you make that card for her! hee, hee) xx

Pauline said...

Fab card, and what a sweet pooch!

Chrissie said...

The doggie is simply adorable! I'd love a cuddle and I'm usually a cat person!
Sweet card, I would quite like him without his twinkly border, although I love the twinkle on him.
Thanks so much.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Susan said...

Cute card, although I probabaly wouldn't have added the embossed border....it's still adorable! Happy Birthday to your pup!
My card is HERE

Dolly Daydreams said...

Oh I love your doggie so so cute and your cards not bad either lol

Marie

Shirley said...

Blogger has a lot to answer for as I have tons of commenting. Thanks for your tip about not leaving myself continuously signed in. It worked first time.

Belated Birthday wishes to Tilly from me.
Getting back on track, this was such a hard challenge. I would have hated tackling this one. You made a great job of it and I love that dhade of Blue.

Shirley

Related Posts with Thumbnails