28 August 2011

Creative Inspirations # 67 - The Final Challenge.....

Hi everyone
Well some sad news this will be the last challenge over at Creative Inspirations :o(.....

We are hoping to go out with a bang and have a great challenge for you all...  Its a recipe challenge and you can choose either:-
  1. Distress, Buttons & Bows
  2. Shabby Chic, Pearls & Lace
  3. Vintage, Ribbon & Flowers
My Teamies have come up with some fabulous creations so do check out the blog and have a look... here.

I've gone for No. 3 and here is my card:-

 I got this gorgeous vintage frame below from http://www.freeprettythingsforyou.com/ absolutely free!  How gorgeous is it (I've added a stamped sentiment to mine)


I have a die to cut my spirals to make the flowers but I hand cut the leaves and just scored along the middle to create the vein and so that I could fold them up slightly...
 Erm..... Tilly wanted to be in the picture too - couldn't resist putting this photo in!!
So that is it for me for today and I'm saying a very sad farewell to all my teamies on the Creative Inspirations DT - I've enjoyed our short but sweet time together....  Please come and join us in our last challenge the winner will receive £10 to spend at Joanna Sheene.

Happy Crafting...


Tina
XXXX

4 comments:

Shirley said...

This is a beautiful card Tina. I love the shabby chic look and of cause your own made flowers with the pearl centres.
It is such a shame that creative inspiration challenges are coming to an end as i look forward to entering some of the challenges myself.

Shirley

cheryl said...

hi hun this is one stunning card just gorgeous detail as always just wanted to thank you personnally for being one terrific friend,your support and your creativity you have been a real pleasure hun to work along side take care and stay in touch love hugs cherylxxxxxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Tina
Gorgeous card ....love the colours ....think Tilly loves it .....
hugs sylvie
xx

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, what a shame that CI challenges are closing down! I never even got a chance to play there, due to my family issues this year. Your card for the challenge is so beautiful, lovin' those feminine papers and hand-rolled roses.

Related Posts with Thumbnails