17 August 2011

WOYWW and a card made for a few challenges!

Afternoon blogging buddies!

Hope you are all having a nice day, I've been busy this morning walking the dog, gardening, washing blah, blah, blah ..... and now its "me" time to have a look around blogland at all your wonderful creations and to enter a couple of challenges too!

So its Wednesday today and thought I would join in the fun over at WOYWW as I haven't been there for a visit myself in quite some time.........  So what is on my desk today........

Well I was at a craft club I go to last night, and we started a project  (I say started as I didn't get it finished - probably all the crafty chat!!) and its the most beautiful project I've seen for a long time.  Apparently it was featured in the August issue of Craft Stamper Mag so some of you may be familiar of what the finished item should actually look like!!  If not you've gotta use lots of imagination here - LOL



I wasn't joking about the imagination was I!!!   Its a "book card" and take my word for it our tutor Lynne's creations were truly amazing!  Once I've completed mine - I promise to post it up!  Whilst at the class I die cut various Timmietastic flourishes and the tattered flower which I'm planning on incorporating into my book card!  You can just see in this last photo a picture of a "vintage" lady I'm hoping to fit her into my design too as she is so gorgeous!

Right so on to a card now that I've made to enter into a few challenges!  I was lucky enough to win a prize at http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/ July challenge last month!  I was sent this gorgeous rubber stamp and so I've inked it up and here is the card I came up with!  I thought it would be "rude not to" add it into their August challenge which has the theme: Free and Easy!




and the other challenges I would like to enter with this card into are:-
http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.com/ - Challenge # 167 (Wed)
http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/ - Anything goes (Tues)
http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/ - Challenge # 62 - Non stamped sentiment (Tues) (mine is a pre-printed sentiment)

Right thats it for me for postings today, off to have a nosey around your blogs!!  Thanks for popping by my little blog and until next time...

Happy Crafting


Tina
XX

22 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Such a cute card - glad you like your prize and thank you for joining our August challenge at Penny Black at Allsorts.
Clare x

GlorV1 said...

Sounds like you've been busy. I like your work and the cut outs. Looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina,
Can't wait to see your book card when it's finished! Love your card today - gorgeous stamp you won. xx

Helen said...

Great cards and your book will be fab!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Love the soft blues and curly wurly stamps - very pretty indeed. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished result :D xx

Hazel said...

Very interesting project and lovely card - Hazel WOYWW #65 x

Kath Stewart said...

can't wait to see your finished book card tina.....thanks for the crafty snoop..hugs kath xxx

Emma Williams said...

The new project looks really interesting and I can't wait to see the finished creation! Love the card you made...it's gorgeous!
Love Emma xx

NanaConnie said...

This really is a darling card. I love the PB hedgehogs. Your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining the challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.
NanaConnie TT DT

brenda said...

Whar a great card with that new stamp Tina, so pelased you liked it, I thought it was rather cute myself.

Thank you for sharing with us at Penny Black at Allsorts Challenges this month, good luck and look forward to seeing you again.

Deborah Frings said...

Your desk is very, very busy!!

I do like the card - hedgie is so sweet and I love all the tiny butterflies! Here's mine!

Annie said...

I'm having a quick trip round the WOYWWers before I start on my next batch of little African dresses. It's great to see what you're busy with this week.
Hugs,
A x

Julia Dunnit said...

I don't understand why chatting slows us all down - after all, we're all so good at it! Interesting that I definitely had the Aug magazine - but don't recognise this...I probably have even read it yet!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Great use of your win Tina, the card is so cute.

Oh, and I do recognise your project from Craft Stamper, it looks like a great start on the tricky part.

Many thanks for playing with us at Penny Black at Allsorts.

Hugs
Maarit

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love what is on your desk. I am sure I wouldn't have got that far if I had gone on Tuesday. Lol!!! It looks complicated. I adore your hedgehog card. The stamp I showed you on Sunday at Stevenage I thought looked familiar - you have guessed it yes it was the one I won. Lol!!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Kim Dellow said...

Can't wait to see the finished project and lovely card. Kim

Danni said...

Very nice! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Tertia said...

Such a tidy space you have! Those book cards look incredible, I would love to try my hand at one.
Happy WOYWW

okienurse said...

Congrats on winning the stamp cause that card looks awesome! Hope you get another one this month! I think I remember seeing the book card and I look forward to seeing your finished project. Have a great week. Thanks for sharing. Vickie

Shirley said...

Congratulations on your winning the Penny Black stamp. I love the scene you have made and you can almost see the little hedgie out of puff chasing the butterflies. Your whole card tells a story of summer and finished off beautifully with the frilly ribbon.
A great layout too.
Thank you for joining us once again at Penny Black at Allsorts and we look forward to seeing you next month.

Shirley

Angela Weimer said...

Such a cute card with an adorably image. Cannot wait to see how your other projects turns out. It looks really interesting. Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday and have a great day. Angela

Anonymous said...

Super cute card! I really like how you scalloped the edges of the card itself, and all those wonderful butterflies. Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails