4 August 2011

Less is More - Week 26 - Lucky Dip

Hi well I can report that the crafty Mr Mojo has arrived back safe and well from his disappearance the other day!!!!!  Good job too as I had some card orders to fulfil AND I wanted to join in the fun again over at Less is More!  This week is lucky dip week:-

FEELING FRUITY
"We would like to see fruit on your cards or fruit colours...easy peasy 'lemon' squeezy!"

Yet again Chrissie and Mandi have made some great cards for our inspiration and this week they have their very first Guest Designer Ali who has also created a great card too!

So when I saw the theme this week I remembered that I had some Pink Petticoat images and sentiments that would be perfect for this challenge and so here is my card:-



I coloured my pear with Promarkers and  then scruffed up the edges of its panel.  I mounted it on to a small square kraft card that I have in my stash and then finished it off with some twine and this lovely double heart charm that I've got in my stash.

Right well I shall be popping over to some of you LIMettes and leaving some comments.

Thought I would also enter this challenge too

http://craftuscrazy.blogspot.com/ - August Challenge 14 - Anything Goes


Happy Crafting..


Tina
XXXX

17 comments:

Chrissie said...

Super image Tina, it 'pears' up well with that kraft card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Tina said...

I have been dying to use this sentiment! What a cute card!! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I really appreciate it! Thank you more for letting me know about the word verification! I had no idea that was on there!! I don't like it either! Hopefully it is off now!!
Tina
www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

Michelle Short said...

Great card Tina, love the kraft CS and the pear and sentiment are fab! Thanks for visiting my entry xx

Karen Aicken said...

This is such a sweet Anniversary card. Love the textured background you chose too. TFS!

Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.com

fatmonica said...

I love this-the background's brilliant,and so's the pear!

Mandi said...

Fabulous Tina!
Love it
the kraft card base works so brilliantly
Thank you so much
Mandi
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina,
Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment. I'm glad you found me because now I've found you too! Fab card, the image looks just right with the Kraft. Gorgeous cards on your blog. xx

Penny said...

Thank you so much for your lovely welcome to me on my blog!I love your funky pear card and the cute banner too.

Kathyk said...

fabulously contemporary card

Kathyk

Jenny said...

I love the distressed edges to your panels, the card has a real country feel to it. Fab sentiment and sweet litle charm too :)
Jenny x

Marjorie said...

Hi Hun,
Lovely card, very striking! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. I love to see new people, as it gives me a chance to visit them as well. Have a lovely day:)
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Deborah Frings said...

Super card - I'd completely forgotten my PP stamps!! I like the texture and string, and the sweet charms too! Fab!

Anne said...

Love the background card and the charm that you added, great card
Anne
x

cheryl said...

oh hun this is brilliant what a great stamp hugs cherylxx

Susan said...

What a great anniversary card, Tina! LOVE the distressing!! The addition of the heart charms is perfect!

Emma Williams said...

Just stumbled across your lovely blog and will definitely be coming back again...lovely cards, Tina!
Have a great weekend...
Emma x

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Tina. Love pear image and the colors. The twine looks perfect.

Related Posts with Thumbnails