22 August 2011

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge # 81 - Ribbons

Hi Ladies

Its Kaboodle Doodles challenge time again and this week we want to see ribbon on your creation - how hards is that (not!)  We are sponsored this week by http://www.karberdigital.com/:-

and here is my DT card I decided to "frame" my focal point with ribbons and I also made my own little rose too:-


 Oh and here is a close up photo of my own little hand made rose using seam binding - what do you think?  I'm pleased as punch with it!  If you want a tutorial on how I did it let me know (its easy peasy).

So that is my card do pop over to the main Kaboodle blog later and check out my DT teamies creations.  Can't wait to see what you come up with and do hope that you will have time to make a card to join us!

Until next time...

Happy Crafting


Tina
XXXX

6 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is really beautiful gorgeous layout and just love love that rose you made hun hugs cherylxxxxx

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

It's sooo pretty, Tina! I like it!

Kath - KD teammate
Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

Emma Williams said...

So pretty and lovely use of all those ribbons! Really gorgeous card, Tina!
Love Emma xx

cheryl said...

hun can you pop over to the main DT blog at creative inspirations,there is something on there hugs cherylxx

Vicky said...

So so pretty. Love how you've creaed a frame with ribbons. The home meade rose is stunning! :)xx

Shirley said...

I love all the pinky shades and the lovely worded background stamping.
Just beautiful and a "Tina" card through and through.

Shirley

Related Posts with Thumbnails