24 August 2011

WOYWW # 116 - AND a few challenge entries!!!

Hi WOYWWers!

I running in late today with my WOYWW - had chores this morning and then met a friend for lunch (well thats my excuse anyway!)  So thought I would join in the fun again over at Julia's place aka WOYWW!  So for all your peeps here is what on mine today:-

 So starting at bottom left are a a pile of xmas cards that I made a start on yesterday for a Craft Fayre that I'm attending in November I've inked and coloured the images I've just got to add the "sparkle" - OBVIOUSLY!!!!  Next in the middle of my desk is the finished item (that you may remember being on my desk in the "draft" stage last week more on that in a mo....  Behind that is a plastic wallet with concertina folded paper all ready to make those lovely flowers (as I borrowed the die from someone at a craft club last week) and lastly another half finished card that I started at a craft club last week (me and my half finished stuff!!!!!)

So here is another close up photo of my little "book card" that I'm entering into a few challenges listed at the end of this post

and the inside:-

and more close ups:-  this vintage image a friend gave me (as she had one going spare!) and that is what I based my colour scheme on - I think she is lovely!

 

I had great fun making this book card and will hopefully find the time to make some more cos IRL they do look gorgeous!  You just cannot see in these photos the sparkle - which is such a shame!!!!!

So thought I should put this into a few challenges and here they all are:-

http://creativecraftchallenges2.blogspot.com/ - Anything but a card (Tues)
http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ - Challenge # 6 - Light Blue (Tues)
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ - Dies to Die for! (Tues)
http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/ - # 63 Dimension and Texture
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.com/ - Anything but a card (Mon)
http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/ - Challenge 53 - Anything Goes (Mon)
http://takeaword.blogspot.com/ - Challenge 43 Old Fashioned (Mon) my image is old fashioned
http://theresmagicintheair.blogspot.com/ - Let's make a scene (Mon)

That seems like quite enough!!!!

Right I look forward to popping over to see WOYWW and catch up with you all soon.

Happy Crafting


Tina
XXX

19 comments:

Susanne said...

What a lovely book card - it looks challenging to me - nicely done.

Annie said...

Thats really pretty. Good luck.
A x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I love the multi-layered effect of the book card. It's really unusual but very clever! xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Tina
Fabulous book card....new to me ....Gorgeous work ...
hugs sylvie xx
x tilly

jill said...

lovely book card i'll have to have a go at making on of these at some point.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

That's really pretty thanks for sharing x

Sharon said...

How beautiful!!! Love all the details and the colors are fantastic!! Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!! :)

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this really is stunning love this to bits,the images the detail is amazing hun
bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week hugs cherylxxx

Jules said...

Wow Tina

This is a truly fantastic project!!

It must have taken ages to make .. but the finished result is wonderful!!

Love it!!

Fab colour combo.

Love Jules xx

Shirley said...

I am loving this card and box Tina. just brilliant. I must make one myself.
Nice to see you entering a few challenges. Not long before you catch me up he he.

Shirley

Benzi said...

Your 'book card' is fabulous. You have a lot of beautiful elements included. Wow! So glad you joined Tuesday Throwdown this week...come again.

Deanna Mulder said...

How beautiful. I have never heard of a book card before. I love the vintage look and colors you used. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime.

Emma Williams said...

Wow!! Your book card is fabulous...I love it!! Really gorgeous, Tina!
Love Emma x

Free Pretty Things For You said...

hi there!
Thank you for such a sweet and heartfelt comment! I am so happy to have you as a new follower and i am thrilled to be following you back!!
You do beautiful work :)

What a Gorgeous little girl you have!!! what is she??? she is stunning!

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous Tina!!! love the vintage look, so elegant!
this looks a bit intimidating to make though, you did an awesome job!!!
hugs & blessings

Jill said...

gorgeous book card Tina love the vintage image so pretty thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

shazsilverwolf said...

Gorgeous book card- beautiful colours. Sorry I am late this week, Shaz

Beverley said...

This is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge. Bev x

wannabcre8tive said...

Such a beautiful project and so creative. Thanks, for joining us in the There's Magic in the Air challenge.

Related Posts with Thumbnails